Police Report

  1. Public Safety
  2. Police
Public Safety

Public Safety

141 N Ross St, STE A

Jameson Presley

Jameson Presley

assistant police chief

How to file a Police Report:
If you have an emergency, please dial 911. If you would like to speak with a Police Officer, contact our Communications Section at (334) 501-3100 or visit the Auburn Police Department located at 141 N. Ross St. A Police Officer can handle all questions or file a report about a specific incident.

How to obtain a Police Report:
Police records may be obtained Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm by visiting the Police Department's Records Section at 141 N. Ross Street. A records clerk can assist you by providing copies of traffic accident reports, incident/offense reports, and arrest reports, as well as any other information pertaining to reports. Please have proper identification and pertinent information, such as dates, locations, and/or names of persons involved to ensure prompt and accurate service.