Traffic calming

  1. Engineering Services
  2. Request
Public Works

Development Services Building

171 N Ross St

Brandy Ezelle, P.E.

Brandy Ezelle, P.E.


To request traffic calming, please fill out the form below or submit a request through the Auburn FixIt app.

What happens next?

Once your request is received, staff will acknowledge your request and place your street on the schedule for data acquisition. Staff will collect speed data and traffic volumes. The data will be evaluated against expectations for your street. You will be notified regarding the findings of the analysis. If you do not hear from a Traffic Engineer within one week, please call (334) 501-3024 and we will be more than happy to assist you.